It is a bare fact that Crestor side effects could be more dangerous than high blood levels of cholesterol for which it is provided as treatment.
If you are already suffering from high cholesterol and have been prescribed cholesterol drugs, then you definitely should be aware of the numerous dangers that you are exposing your body to.
Crestor side effects may range from severe muscle disorders to very grave situations like damage to the kidney.
Dr. William Davis who is a consultant for complex lipidemia quotes that Crestor 20 mg per day (which is the recommended dosage) will not be tolerated by the majority of the patients.
There are 2 types of Crestor side effects, one that is mild and the other that is severe and needs urgent medical attention due to the risk of possible threat to life.
The mild but usual Crestor side effects are listed below:
- Fatigue or sense of tiredness and lack of energy
- Aches and pains in the head
- Sore feeling and aching pain in the muscles
- Pain experienced in the abdominal region
- Nauseous sensation, with feeling as if about to vomit.
The severe and life threatening crestor side effects are listed below:
- There may be an unexpected development of fever, which is more often than not accompanied with extreme tenderness in the muscles.
- The entire muscular system of the body feels very painful; to even the slightest touch and the pain is described more as soreness.
- The combination of muscle soreness and fever may be mistaken for flu, but if you have been consuming crestor since a long time, you will need instant medical attention in this case.
- The muscle soreness and fever is just a precursor of the internal damage that the drug crestor has done to your body.
- The Kidneys may stop functioning due to the damage done by the drug.
- To find out more about a safe and natural alternative to lower cholesterol click here. (LINK FOR THIS IS HYPERLINK IS https://www.all-about-lowering-cholesterol.com/Cholesterol-supplement
- This drug affects the Liver, and it becomes incapable of performing its normal functions. This is turn can lead to persistently high levels of Liver enzymes in the blood, which are diagnosed by laboratory investigations.
- The bad effects are seen on the Endocrine system of the body too. Owing to this effect, there is a persistent increased level of blood glucose levels which is quite dangerous for health.
Other contra-indications of crestor usage
- In addition to the above mentioned crestor side effects, this drug can also create an allergy.
- Thesenior citizens who are beyond the age of 65 years should be very cautious while using crestor, as they seem to be more susceptible to developing Liver and Kidney damage.
- Pregnant women and breast feeding moms are advised to strictly stay away from Crestor due to the risk of the drug being passed on to the fetus or the infant.
- Hypothyroidism is a hormonal disorder of the thyroid gland, and people who are suffering from it should avoid using crestor.
- Prior disorders of the Kidney or the Liver are strict contraindications for using this drug.
It is a big question that you should answer yourself on whether it makes any sense at all in managing to bring cholesterol levels under control by harming the entire body with Crestor.
Considering the graveness of crestor side effects, it is high time to reflect on better, safe and alternative methods to control cholesterol.